(a) The NCPC shall maintain an electronic library at www.ncpc.gov that makes Reading Room Materials capable of production in electronic form available for public inspection and downloading. The NCPC shall also maintain an actual public reading room containing Reading Room Materials incapable of production in electronic form at NCPC's offices. The actual reading room shall be available for use on Workdays during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Requests for appointments to review Reading Room Materials in the actual public reading room should be directed to the NCPC's Information Resources Specialist identified on the NCPC Web site (www.ncpc.gov).
(b) The following types of Records shall be available routinely without resort to formal FOIA Request procedures unless such Records fall within one of the exemptions listed at 5 U.S.C. 552(b) of the Act:
(1) Commission agendas;
(2) Plans and supporting documentation submitted by applicants to the Commission to include environmental and historic preservation reports prepared for a plan or project;
(3) Executive Director's Recommendations;
(4) Commission Memoranda of Action;
(5) Transcripts of Commission proceedings;
(6) The Comprehensive Plan for the National Capital: Federal Elements and other plans prepared by the NCPC;
(7) Federal Capital Improvements Plan for the National Capital Region following release of the President's Budget;
(8) Policies adopted by the Commission;
(9) Correspondence between the Commission and the Congress, other federal and local government agencies, and the public; and
(10) Frequently Requested Documents.