Any interested person may file a written comment on or objection to a published ruling at any time with the Assistant General Counsel for Interpretations and Rulings at the address provided in §501.11.

Tried the LawStack mobile app?

Join thousands and try LawStack mobile for FREE today.

  • Carry the law offline, wherever you go.
  • Download CFR, USC, rules, and state law to your mobile device.