(a) Requests for information
For any contract to be let by any Federal agency, such agency shall provide to any small business concern upon its request—
(1) a copy of bid sets and specifications with respect to such contract;
(2) the name and telephone number of an employee of such agency to answer questions with respect to such contract; and
(3) adequate citations to each major Federal law or agency rule with which such business concern must comply in performing such contract.
(b) Exempt contracts
Subsection (a) shall not apply to any contract or subcontract under such contract which—
(1) will be performed entirely outside any State, territory, or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico; or
(2) is for services which are personal in nature.
Section was not enacted as part of the Small Business Act which comprises this chapter.