If the Assistant Commissioner finds that the applicant is qualified and has paid all applicable fees prescribed in §111.96(a), he will issue a license. A license for an individual who is a member of a partnership or an officer of an association or corporation will be issued in the name of the individual licensee and not in his capacity as a member or officer of the organization with which he is connected. The license will be forwarded to the port director, who will deliver it to the licensee.

Tried the LawStack mobile app?

Join thousands and try LawStack mobile for FREE today.

  • Carry the law offline, wherever you go.
  • Download CFR, USC, rules, and state law to your mobile device.