A petition for an investigation under section 422(b) of the Trade Act may be filed by an entity, including a trade association, firm, certified or recognized union, or group of workers, which is representative of an industry.

Tried the LawStack mobile app?

Join thousands and try LawStack mobile for FREE today.

  • Carry the law offline, wherever you go.
  • Download CFR, USC, rules, and state law to your mobile device.