The President shall establish a Kimberley Process Implementation Coordinating Committee to coordinate the implementation of this chapter. The Committee shall be composed of the following individuals or their designees:
(1) The Secretary of the Treasury and the Secretary of State, who shall be co-chairpersons.
(2) The Secretary of Commerce.
(3) The United States Trade Representative.
(4) The Secretary of Homeland Security.
(5) A representative of any other agency the President deems appropriate.
For effective date of this section, see section 15 of Pub. L. 108–19, set out as a note under section 3901 of this title.
Delegation of Functions
For assignment of functions of President under this section, see section 2 of Ex. Ord. No. 13312, July 29, 2003, 68 F.R. 45151, set out as a note under section 3901 of this title.