A plan submitted to the Secretary for approval under this chapter shall—
(1) identify the programs to be integrated and consolidated;
(2) be consistent with the purposes of this chapter;
(A) a comprehensive strategy identifying the full range of potential employment opportunities on and near the service area of the Indian tribe;
(B) the education, training, and related services to be provided to assist Indians to access those employment opportunities;
(C) the way in which services and program funds are to be integrated, consolidated, and delivered; and
(D) the results expected, including the expected number of program participants in unsubsidized employment during the second quarter after exit from the program, from the plan;
(4) identify the projected expenditures under the plan in a single budget covering all consolidated funds;
(5) identify any agency of the Indian tribe to be involved in the delivery of the services integrated under the plan;
(6) identify any statutory provisions, regulations, policies, or procedures that the Indian tribe believes need to be waived to implement the plan; and
(7) be approved by the governing body of the Indian tribe.
2017—Pub. L. 115–93 amended section generally. Prior to amendment, section related to plan requirements, consisting of eight pars.