(a) Quarterly reports. All grantees must submit to VA quarterly reports based on the Federal fiscal year, which include the following information:
(1) Record of time and resources expended in outreach activities, and the methods used;
(2) The number of participants served, including demographics of this population;
(3) Types of assistance provided;
(4) A full accounting of RVCP grant funds received from VA and used or unused during the quarter; and
(5) Results of routine monitoring and any project variations.
(b) Submission of reports. Reports must be submitted to VA no later than 15 calendar days after the close of each Federal fiscal quarter.
(c) Additional reports. VA may request additional reports to allow VA to fully assess project accountability and effectiveness.
(Authority: 38 U.S.C. 501, 523 note)