(1) Increasing personnel or temporary personnel assistance, including mobile deployment teams.
(2) Special hiring incentives, including the Education Debt Reduction Program under subchapter VII of chapter 76 of this title and recruitment, relocation, and retention incentives.
(3) Utilizing direct hiring authority.
(4) Providing improved training opportunities for staff.
(5) Acquiring improved equipment.
(6) Making structural modifications to the facility used by the medical service line.
(7) Such other actions as the Secretary considers appropriate.
(1) submit to Congress an analysis of the remediation actions and costs of such actions taken with respect to each medical service line with respect to which the Secretary submitted an assessment and plan under subsection (a) in the preceding year, including an update on the progress of each such medical service line in complying with the standards for quality and timeliness established by the Secretary and any other actions the Secretary is undertaking to assist the medical service line in complying with standards for quality as established by the Secretary; and
(2) publish such analysis on the internet website of the Department.
2018—Subsec. (a). Pub. L. 115–251, §211(a)(6)(A), inserted "of this title" after "section 1703(e)(1)" in introductory provisions.
Subsec. (d)(1). Pub. L. 115–251, §211(a)(6)(B), substituted "subsection (a)" for "paragraph (1)".