(1) a list of the 20 foreign countries that generated the largest volume of oceanborne liner cargo for the most recent calendar year in bilateral trade with the United States;
(2) an analysis of conditions described in section 42302(a) of this title being investigated or found to exist in foreign countries;
(3) any actions being taken by the Commission to offset those conditions;
(4) any recommendations for additional legislation to offset those conditions;
(5) a list of petitions filed under section 42302(b) of this title that the Commission rejected and the reasons for each rejection; and
(6) an analysis of the impacts on competition for the purchase of certain covered services by alliances of ocean common carriers acting pursuant to an agreement under this partbetween or among ocean common carriers, including a summary of actions, including corrective actions, taken by the Commission to promote such competition.
|Source (U.S. Code)||Source (Statutes at Large)|
|306(a)||46 App.:1118 (related to Commission).||June 29, 1936, ch. 858, title II, §208 (related to Commission), 49 Stat. 1988; Pub. L. 94–273, §36, Apr. 21, 1976, 90 Stat. 380; Pub. L. 97–31, §12(65), Aug. 6, 1981, 95 Stat. 159.|
|306(b)||46 App.:1710a(g).||Pub. L. 100–418, title X, §10002(g), Aug. 23, 1988, 102 Stat. 1572.|
In subsection (a), the words "a statement of all receipts under this chapter" are omitted as inapplicable to the Commission.
2018—Subsec. (b)(6). Pub. L. 115–282, §703(1), added par. (6).
Subsec. (c). Pub. L. 115–282, §703(2), added subsec. (c).1 So in original. Subtitle I of title 46 does not contain parts.