As prescribed in 4.607(b), insert the following provision:
Unique Entity Identifier (OCT 2016)
(a) Definitions. As used in this provision—
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) indicator means a four-character suffix to the unique entity identifier. The suffix is assigned at the discretion of the commercial, nonprofit, or Government entity to establish additional System for Award Management records for identifying alternative EFT accounts (see subpart 32.11) for the same entity.
Unique entity identifier means a number or other identifier used to identify a specific commercial, nonprofit, or Government entity. See www.sam.gov for the designated entity for establishing unique entity identifiers.
(b) The Offeror shall enter, in the block with its name and address on the cover page of its offer, the annotation “Unique Entity Identifier” followed by the unique entity identifier that identifies the Offeror's name and address exactly as stated in the offer. The Offeror also shall enter its EFT indicator, if applicable.
(c) If the Offeror does not have a unique entity identifier, it should contact the entity designated at www.sam.gov for establishment of the unique entity identifier directly to obtain one. The Offeror should be prepared to provide the following information:
(1) Company legal business name.
(2) Tradestyle, doing business, or other name by which your entity is commonly recognized.
(3) Company physical street address, city, state and Zip Code.
(4) Company mailing address, city, state and Zip Code (if separate from physical).
(5) Company telephone number.
(6) Date the company was started.
(7) Number of employees at your location.
(8) Chief executive officer/key manager.
(9) Line of business (industry).
(10) Company headquarters name and address (reporting relationship within your entity).
(End of provision)
]81 FR 67739, Sept. 30, 2016]