A Commission established pursuant to this chapter shall, to the extent possible, undertake the following tasks:
(1) Investigation.—Investigate the incident.
(2) Cause.—Determine the cause of the incident.
(3) Contributing factors.—Identify all contributing factors to the cause of the incident.
(4) Recommendations.—Make recommendations for corrective actions.
(5) Additional findings or recommendations.—Provide any additional findings or recommendations deemed by the Commission to be important, whether or not they are related to the specific incident under investigation.
(6) Report.—Prepare a report to Congress, the President, and the public.